Seafast Logistics, Employment Opportunities fuelled by Growth and Success
JOB VACANCY – ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE
- Ability to work accurately to fixed deadlines maintain focus and attention to detail at all times.
- Remaining flexible and open minded to change ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- Conduct self in a professional, approachable and ethical manner displaying a positive attitude at all time.
- Maintain and build a good working relationship with all customers and suppliers.
- Responsible to process all received invoices
- Checking & inputting purchase invoices.
- Responsible for accurate filing and upkeep of rates on Datafreight/ Cargo-wise
- Completion of reports, correspondence and general administration tasks.
- Dealing with queries from customers/ suppliers and taking ownership of resolution / escalation where necessary.
- Flagging up any queries on purchase invoices received.
Please email CV to Davidbaker@seafast.com
JOB VACANCY – HAND BALLERS POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Location: Seafast, The Port of Felixstowe
Salary: From £8.50+ Per Hour
Hours Per Week: Minimum 20+ Hours per week
Immediate start available
We are looking for people that can work within small teams that can also work independently and are motivated.
The role includes a mix of tasks including hand balling, warehouse operational and housekeeping tasks of our cold store facility.
No previous experience is needed and we will provide all training on site.
Flexible hours across day and evening shifts Monday – Friday – availability for both.
Successful applicants will have the chance of further opportunities within the group.
If you think this interest’s you please send your CV into to: DBowden@seafast.com
Alternatively call 01394 613193
General enquiries are welcomed from individuals interested in working for the Seafast Group in the UK, please email: giving details of experience, why you would like to work for Seafast and attach a current CV.