Seafast Logistics, Employment Opportunities fuelled by Growth and Success
JOB VACANCY – IMPORT / EXPORT OPERATIONS APPRENTICE
The role will be to learn and support the Import or Exports and Crosstrades operations team in arranging shipments to and from predominantly remote and hostile territories, along with a special focus in refrigerated cargo. The new recruit will be tasked with learning the full end to end supply chain / routing.
The job role will include the following tasks:
- Assisting operations team to arrange freight and transport bookings
- Responsible for the accurate production of all export documentation e.g Bills of Lading, EUR1’s, ATR’s, CofO’s, Pre-Alerts, Notices of Arrivals, AMS / AFR, DGN’s/ T2L’s.
- Shipment and transport tracking
- Creating and distributing schedules
- Responsible for post and courier
- Responsible for filing
- Responsible for the safe and effective customs clearance
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisation skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Eager to learn
- Preferably a minimum of GCSE C/4 grade in English and maths but not essential
- Full time position available for the right candidate
For more information please see the following link:-
Closing date for applicants: 3rd March 2019
JOB VACANCY – HAND BALLERS POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Location: Seafast, The Port of Felixstowe
Salary: From £8.50+ Per Hour
Hours Per Week: Minimum 20+ Hours per week
Immediate start available
We are looking for people that can work within small teams that can also work independently and are motivated.
The role includes a mix of tasks including hand balling, warehouse operational and housekeeping tasks of our cold store facility.
No previous experience is needed and we will provide all training on site.
Flexible hours across day and evening shifts Monday – Friday – availability for both.
Successful applicants will have the chance of further opportunities within the group.
If you think this interest’s you please send your CV into to: DBowden@seafast.com
Alternatively call 01394 613193
General enquiries are welcomed from individuals interested in working for the Seafast Group in the UK, please email: giving details of experience, why you would like to work for Seafast and attach a current CV.