AFRICA IMPORT & EXPORT SERVICES
Through a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan, Rwanda, Ethiopia and Djibouti, we are also able to supply bespoke import and export services to and from Africa.
Our expertise extends to cold chain logistics, the transport of containerised cargo, break build cargo (including steel and wheat), out-of-gauge cargo and liquid transport.
OUR EXPORT SERVICES INCLUDE
- Project logistics and forwarding
- International road transportation
- Customs clearance
- Freight forwarding
- Sea freight
- Air freight
- Secure movement of high-value commodities
- In-house insurance, providing valuable covers at competitive rates
- Use of our 3-acre transport yard 4km from the Port of Mombasa
We use our own fleet and carefully selected third-party haulage operators to provide inland transportation to land-locked African countries. Our African fleet includes:
- Over 100 trucks
- Specialist low loader to carry out-of-gauge cargo from 25-165 metric tonnes
- A fleet of car carriers for up to five units
All vehicles are tracked, and fleets are accompanied by support patrol vehicles at all times, monitoring the routes and providing fast backup if needed. All vehicles are monitored with our fully integrated workshop management system, alerting us to preventive maintenance tasks and ensuring fleet reliability.
Our cold chain supply service delivers fresh and frozen goods directly to wholesalers or retailers in Africa from UK exporters and we are increasingly working with African suppliers to export quality produce to the UK.